September 07, 2011

Who is master?

Who is master?

Enpatiltan kulappameullatu choose to master. Today, all the teachers are acanakalakave will confiscate the money. I take care of everyone's idea of ​​teaching, not Vallalar, Vallalar a clear knowledge of the full knowledge that Mr. falling arutpavai reading. He has told and living according to its absence.Important than the winner of death. வென்றவர்களால்தான் death, the truth that human life can be really felt and methods35, will follow the path shown by Vallalar years.
We are master of [I] vallalartan looks back. Vallalar policies and his sheer will show people that there's no doubt that the idea of ​​my depth.So I do not believe in a spiritual role, tying vetatarikalai servant. Colluvarku could not master them. செளுத்துகிரார்களோ who are well meaning spirit acanakum three iraivanp. I tell if someone follows them, I salute you.
Anmaneyan with love - katirvelu

No comments:

Post a Comment