July 09, 2011

Vallalar others who are not on the way!

Vallalar others who are not on the way! Meeting of Mr. sacred valaiyena Yariyen this type of person checking in marapin anro Put you cammatamo elaipatum tiruvulaca It knows it is takumo tarumantano If you vall natancey Yan manipa metal in general Father and son came to me alanoni yalaiyo Sorrow is a coward in the world will not tolerate inipa Q. Now remember kotuttarul kotuttarul light. If planted closely to the lyrics as well. Vallalar pray to the Lord, how? I am not in front of the Synagogue tradition. Vantavana they like you, I do not know if I like them, do not reduce the period of grace. You Time You'll generally Vallalar natama right! No you did not know anything. I have a son to thee! You sent it to me why the delay in providing ninkaltane father are still blessing me. Lives in this world will not be able to take care of all sorrow. To relieve immediate suffering of beings, therefore, pray to God to give your blessing right now Vallalar light, as well as light arutperumjoti grace of the Lord immediately. So sacred is no middleman in order Vallalar banana. Everybody knows that reading Vallalar arutpa best derive from God. Arutpavai grace with a sense of knowledge, truth, virtues, planted and can be read without strain by the facts. Anmaneyan with love - katirvelu.

No comments:

Post a Comment