July 10, 2011

Vallalar meyporul seen!

Vallalar meyporul seen!
Vallalar continental meypporulai world, people need to feel that Vallalar's intention acaiyumakum. Servant his way celavat if like me, everyone should go and that's my option. All Vallalar's cuttacanmarkka policy then parruvom, do any of the investment is needed. Each individual discipline is important for all uyirkalitattum love please pity. Man self .. well, with the intent to live as human welfare - Vallalar continental peyporul group has been set.
True love and share ideas on this committee. The argument can be made without the exchange of opinion. For all the truth about their policies may be different to the way that the main objective,
Their option to try when I realized the truth of life. Explore and innovate on policies and not one that everyone should know.
Meyporul true. Vallalar the meyporul who lived out the truth! We have lived through that experience has shown that he intended to meyporulai.
This is my personal opinion that nothing will be informing you all. I mean a human like you. I know I've been living in Vallalar canmarkkat the sheer will share the experience.
The caste, religion, matamo, money, pukalo, uyarvo, talvo, there is nothing that we have to use all of my Platonic love as brothers தெரிவித்துகொள்கிறேன் it.
Your anmaneyan - katirvelu.

No comments:

Post a Comment