August 11, 2011

Need to God in the temple?

Need to God in the temple?

 
Science has learned how much growth was received. Still it is painful to see people living in such ignorance. Ambal what? Because if the temple? If the tumor gets to hell, people are suffering? Ullanave temples throughout the world has not solved why people are suffering. Do not you think? The cost of soil and stone for the troubled lives do not favor such a ariyamaikalakum. Itaittana Vallalar kalaiyuraitta nilaiena imagination that celebrates the Blind palakkamellam mutippe soil.
 
God created this world that I do not know where the location of drinking?Unknown people asking God. I have within me the light you from the driver and I'm knowing it take me out looking for those dear to you knowledge with the knowledge unscramble malunka keep vittaye you, the human body given wrong gone now you know the animal well and it was the will of God Think about what will happen if

No comments:

Post a Comment