July 03, 2013

I light a soul!

I light a soul!




White lotus flower as the spiritual light in the middle of the pedestal.

I have a point form the soul, I will be Five talaippakat the eyebrows, in the middle, a stage of the pedestal, and the light form the golden color will be. My father arutperun torch antavarakuma., I entantai the nature of the man, I bust no death No, I nirantaramanavan. My father love, Please, have mercy, my love, please, ullavan mercy.

I have come to this world to live with my father's permission. Would I, my father is not different! My inner light through, in this world, the universe, the universe or life, survival time, and caused great hardship, cell creation, and its combinations, and the universe in all operations, my father how enables the truth to, and all the facts to learn with greed, with the hope to the world of the elements, come.

I have my choice as a living, many births pickup around, looking back celavatarkum I have complete freedom in the skin of freedom, life liberty, like freedom, the triple freedoms my father arutperun torch, but are described. Got it with me here alive living with a bye.

I was the first; -

Arutperunjoti antavarakum my father. Niraivaki really in his nature, arutperuveli Sivananda in a sheer, natural description niraivaki arutperunjoti'' understand'' corupa be shaped, natural happiness and prolific yonki, Mr dance in unity is doing. All life must come up with the alligator ullavarakum grace operates.

He will be the location; - natural truth beaming within or without space natural description niraivaki understood, and natural bliss continues to provide ullavartan, arutperunjoti Lord enpavarakum., He will be the location, extent not covered by the grace-filled peruveli is .. I mean, empty place. Those arutperuveli's dear arutperunjoti vativinaraki vikarpamillatu which ullavarakum was Ontological with. Ether in the spirit of mutual arutperuveli he has a special place, there Seasoned soul, soul apakkuva, pakkuvapakkuvam get three qualified souls.

Akacat the soul from the grace of the Lord arutperunjoti அனுப்பப்பட்டுத்தான் come here. Nanaanmakkal alone have separated from the crowd., I survived the famine came and took the dead to the world, get sick, have come to live.

Live life to the soul, to live well etuttutan law of nature. I live, my guide, and I only support, protect me arrogant power of the power of the Lord my soul to keep the record is sent. Arrogant giant world tour as an accessory to the famine.

Plant life in my body first!

I am in this world to live, a life well and bring to live., I first took the body, and the grass, rice, tree, shrub, vine, garlic first and stone, soil, hills, etc. tekankal and lived. The various avattaikalalana kalaiyuntal, vettuntal , All classes of the dead and dying and suffering vaginal attavara, ulanru ulanru, was boring and boring, for the benefit of other lives and the birth of the reptiles found.

The second body of reptile life!

Reptiles in the life tekama , And frogs, etc., cirumin, crocodile, shark, whale, etc., and is born is born, several Avvurvana die die in phases, etc., to go to all aquatic classes, such as the vagina, ulanru ulanru boring and flying to the birth and the life was good.

Parappana third body!

Later Born All classes at various phases such as vaginal apparavai the dead and dying, ulanru ulanru, for the benefit of other lives were boring and the fourth was born.

Natappana fourth body!

After the fourth birth squirrel, monkey, dog, pig, cat Born birth All classes at various phases such as the dead and dying inmates ulanru ulanru vagina, and other benefits for life, boredom and the fifth was born.

Fifth Lord's body!

After the fifth birth Born Nirral, ninaintu I went to several classes of vaginal atteva அவத்தைகளால்இறந்து dead, ulanru, ulanru, the benefits and the life was boring and the sixth was born.

Narakar sixth body!

After the sixth Will, but born and born mutliyar All the dead and dying classes and vaginal annaraka phases, ulanru ulanru, boredom and other benefits to the lives of the human birth is the birth of the seventh.

Ela man's body!

After the birth of a human birth has ela. Anmavakiya before I reached the births annually Misery. Down with my Father அருட்பெருஞ்ஜோதியாகிய grace and mercy of God, immortality of the human viscera peruvalvai perutarkuriya high knowledge aruliya pay me what I can reciprocate the macronucleus not terintom nothing.

The last born pirappakiya human skin, not to live in this world to live in this world was again not realize that.

The birth took me, the human birth and sorrow, grief, fear, fear without the pleasure to live if not. These human life and hunger, illness, death, desire simplicity, thirst, fear, and suffering people continue to have. Therefore the famine dead world You can leave if you do not know the right way.

I have taken human birth ilamaiyaki kulantaiyaki. Valipanaki, mutircciyaki ages at death remain.'s Death, the body and soul of the soul separate. Again what life is an incomprehensible mystery, the soul's true nature to know the interest provoked. Therefore before me Lived arulalarkal that spiritual masters of the grace of the book bought and read You can get the craving to buy books and started reading.

Religious interpretation of religious texts!

I was born in India but all Hindu scriptures are read and follow all of the people who saw valapattu did not get any benefit. Did not know any facts.

Next in the world pavuttam, kiruttavum, Islam as a religion religions of the books bought my saw I really do not know. Them than the Hindu religious scriptures little Anyway learn that, but the reality outside, hiding facts, fiction, philosophical explanations of Temple image litany created reality outside felt that the process of silk.

Each of the books show every single way. Actual divine grace in its explanation of the Project clearly demonstrates that nobody felt. More than worship as methods, yogis. Saints arulalarkal of such deeds. Yoga, yoga nulakal study them to understand the quality of the Vallabh really could not have lived accordingly. All teach that death is education.

The undying studying option, the lord reaches way one time completely clear people did not say that I'm aware of. Man man live guide ullarkale the death to win the way, the Lord grace of the way, God is aware ammayamakum way, clearly did not say that I'm aware of., And man is born born, to die on living dead do not know anything other real ways, not so much about what is on the real meaning of akat did not tell anyone about the whole, not knowing the truth, realizing Adults pulutta worm in stool and kept on through.

Mr arutpa received the grace of the book!

Anmavakiya I am, about thirty-five years before the grace of a great book by'''' tiruvarutpa found. Then read the facts, that we are living with it, I know.

Arutperunjoti Almighty God that I'm aware of the child. I the Lord of the famine dead to the world by sending multiple births and lived experience, then the human being are available, the human birth akat the spiritual condition of the truth that you know, in life, likes and dislikes free, intellectual clarity with the spirit, the grace of the handicapped body light body and marrik It should come back with the fact that I learned through Mr arutpa.

I arrive coming back that caused the'' grace Elixir'' the good grace to fund my soul register and sent learn on .. And I still take'' owner'' of power protection equipment, the soul of the company, and accessory add sent to learn said. Arul well away from the light well with the arrogance of the equipment that will be learned.

I've thought about it myself!

I have come to the famine dead tourist in the world Each of the seven types of congenital birth as a human being to come to live and was born and lived for seven births and births have crossed the hundred million years of the account.

Man born, grow, live boredom arise the famine dead world, my own home if not. Because the world that was to rule illusion, uncle, Lord of the authorities for permission to peraventumam. How to get a permit to do not know. My policy will I do not know if they ask disdainfully My job is to protect you. wherever I will always be with you I do not know anything else. has said.

All of my misery in the world have experienced the famine dead, the ethics of my desires, meaning, pleasure is all purttiyaki. No longer be here, I do not want to. My father to see my real own home to go to, what ceyavatnre unknown blindfold and put it on the what, where will I go, whom to ask. Whom tunaikkolven whom my negative Whereas, for me the right way and show who arulaip How to get to the true path. always go to my own home. Whenever I see my father. Whenever I live life to bliss. Ninaintu that, with chronic pain kept tatumari.

Our world in the matter, Vaishnavism, Jainism, pavuttam, kiruttuvam, Islam, and many name palappata wide alaviranta religions. Accamayankal IT equipment, teyvankalum, katikalum, philosophical aunt vikarpa differences, and these cases palappata wide Vedas, scriptures, cattirankal, myths, etc. I imagine Aunt arts arts and philosophy, Vedanta, ideology, with the first name palapata many religions markkankalum wide knowledge of all the facts and the truth is not uraik learned.

Lines created Live!

Live torri keeps the legitimate'' compromise Cleaner canmarkka Truth Society'' went through him keep the grace of the book,'' Mr arutpa "'the true message of the grievous words, true faith and avvavar of the facts, as suggestive and their experiences must meet the insatiable desire, and I set up my life. spread of religions and religious policies, discrimination based on sheer canmarkkat aunt's leca realized that you do not step away from their debit vallalperuman'''' I'm living with the sheer debit canmarkka path.
 
And, - the many different religions in the world, markkankalum religions. Souls of the many, many false ways and that there is a knowing, every religions religions, they need to know about bearing went, they clear straight path, did not they show ways all cutakave was., Factual cross valikalaiye had told me, the way they could not be shown, and the paths Their paths were rough .. learned that the wickedness of these lines were rulers. learned that there is no canmarkkam.

We have saints!

All theories, all tattuvikalaiyum, displays. Five jobs to the Lord in obtaining employment and will, stanta compromise cattiyaray which compromise the sheer canmarkka nanikalatu cittivallapa quality words to no. Term placements without (silence) alligator mercy Mr eyes Ananda water showered just there. Arutperun Jyoti Lord Who? He ceylapatukirar from where? How many millions neighboring driver functions is to bring that we do not know that the saints tears, the answer is not more crying with that, I'm aware of., And God's true community, a location, avarutaiyap figure, the image was the name that they could not tell you .

What they are saying

Natural truth of God into a patiyakiya unmaittaram, he does not know what's real nature., He brought his grace, we are conducting business. We wish to learn a great reputation for his macronucleus however, was his only appearance of the community. His appearance is peruveli Great Society. It is only its external appearance. Its internal appearance, and what is inside, we do not know what's going on. Colavatarku it is not words, it is a grand space to save the note.

We are a small skin Unexplained little effort and meager siddhis of doing business and are. Enkalukkuta working long after we go up not down again and the human birth, and full of grace aunt get the move possible, and this power has to go up, and that They are saying with weeping. they learned that there is no point in following.

Religious Plaintiffs 'false news.'

Famine dead world above the world, and the heaven, Vaikuntam, kailayam, Heaven, parantamam, many names are there for our father civaperumana house, we Lord Shiva, the daily praise worthy and worship brings, and ultimately our death will come, death if care leave Only the soul will go there. cenralanma vituperu that there will attain salvation. again and again, we are not born, it perinpamakum. Become our true refuge with the Lord as a father to teach mythology is false.

I became dependent on, the people in ignorance, having a ceremony eons, eons fasts compliance, eons meditation, penance, yoga, enlightenment efforts to engage in such actions will eventually come to death. Uyiraiyaiyum health of the soul unfolds again its
If the reaction is based on operational kanmam (karma), the reaction is based on reports from the different bodies and take life, born again, born in this world, living dead is dead is unknown to the religious religious society.

Coliyapati religious theologians heaven, hell, kailayam Vaikuntam, Heaven, and if there is a hope that parantamam There is such places, there is nothing. Ether is one of the Giants of the famine. There is peace, there is only one God and there are no blank itamakattan, not the soul. There is no one else, are everywhere kuttamakave of atoms. They function inside of the universe. Universe without God's grace not to leave anyone out. Celavat not be untrue to say that everything I learned.

Outside of the universe and the saints; - antattirkum different intervals within a antattirkum and are palakoti miles. There are some souls go. Giant cells, there is no famine., Where a small force of grace and get it. Urankamal without souls went, Idle , without speech, without any temptation to bring peace are there.

There the souls of several thousand years later, again the famine dead to the world and manitapirappu, and the truth of God, Grace and the human body and remove the'' best of'' grace, well, a light body and marrinaltan real Lord residence (community) can go that they do not know. The truth If they can not learn. they must come back to the world they learned through.

Live arrival!

Anmavakiya I do not know the truth, lasnam of human life, lasyam unknowingly, are living in a period of not knowing anything tatumari I know a fact.

In this world man is born, man lives by God's full blessings and death, won, then God is aware ammayamana great arulalar'' tiruarutpirakaca Live'' one, who is the guide that I'm aware of., He reached the experienced grace, truth, world light shows, unique Mr arutpirakacar Live'''''''' arulalar written by the grace of the book'''' Mr. arutpa be a great way to get to me. getting started reading it.

The first five Tirumurais containing the clear, true tottira songs, and prose sections, verses, sentences without reading everything I saw one, more grace and knowledge of the book'''' sixth Thirumurai available.'' Arutperun torch LORD, the God of truth in it ' 'Lord vallalarum'' I learned how to land one. I learned all the facts, I learned that each letters vallalarum Lord. Then he is starting to live on the road., I want to share with you how to live.

I read the first part in the prose of life karunyam., Which houses the soul, akappuram the Jeevan (life) side of the causes Aimporikalana purappuram the sensuous, they learned all operating activities.

Home to live a spiritual light, life, Unexplained sensuous body to create tools that I'm aware of the famine dead. Those who know that the body has the ability to create.

Nayam cirutti!

Ether anati, like that caused paramakaca coruparakiya God anati. Anatiyakiya akacat air anati. Anatiyana in the air how anatiyo that God in arutcatti anatiyay there. Aerial atoms, nonetheless filled there.'s Like God in society .... spiritual sky there. Those spiritual There is three types .. full of spiritual atoms in akacat cantanamayamay. name as the soul of atoms.

We are living in the sky dead, seven vakaiyakayay normal abnormal cells are dividing ... If yavana .. valanu, tiravanu .., .. kuruvanu, ... lakuvanu, .. atom, atom .., .. vipuvanu, ..
IGNORANCE ... The color is not acting Anantha cells.

In the task of atomic, nuclear ... causal reasoning task atom .., .. are three means. They pakkuvaanu, apakkuvaanu, pakkuva Seasoned nuclear stand that.
They akayamana the soul of God, anmakkalum
Muvakaiyay ... they are standing in my soul .. .. apakkuva matured soul, that soul .. muvakaippatum pakkuvapakkuva.

The air in the sky because we are muvitamanatarku cells. Similarly muvitamanatarku souls unto the Lord arutcattiye in society. Learned the truth., I'm aware of the fact that where I came from.

The universe created by God, his community in anmakacamana from where souls sent vaitta, in their life health and security duty to protect three people been given, their neighbors, the universe tools, seven different atoms of the universe is a living organism to protect the responsible authorities of their place has been delivered. them without their knowledge in violation of any small particles, the universe can not go out.'m aware of that, but my knowledge.

He accepted God's created order of God and the rules and regulations to administer the same illusion, uncle, Lord atikarikalakum the three different management. They built the house of man utampakum, the house dwell to the daily rent to pay. Those for food is. Food not in this world, the soul can not act, the food is the name of the food is .. the food are eating up the universe, the world of the soul out can not go.

There is one food, they can not give anyone in this world. The grace of the natural fact, only the Lord can give arutperun torch.

Tanittalaimai Almighty patiyakiya
Jyoti arutperun Lord!

World's itatte high sensible uyarvutaittakiya viscera of the yuan, ittekattirku occasionally nerukinra death, illness, seniority, fear, sorrow, etc. Phases everything redress ittekattaiye eternal tekamakki, and everlastingly evvitattum any how undeterred bliss aunt peruvalvai the survival must; - my honest ultra-personalized Try to be.

Inkanam to be my favorite, removing all phases ittekattaiye tekamakki eternal, everlasting bliss everlastingly living with an aunt .. why peruvalvai tarunatte began to learn of the possibility that the receiver; -

Valiyalumperutal should not be any different. Everything tiruvarul'' freedom'' of the gods themselves could obtain an entry must declare if thou tiruvarul.

After independence tiruvarut any way I began to learn that the available tarunatte -

My yuan the skin of freedom, as freedom, life liberty and the triple freedom ninkiyavitatte that is available'' thou tiruvarul the counter'' literally learned. Therefore my freedom the skin freedoms, like freedom, life freedom, thou tiruvarutke Sarva free've

The tarunatte ittekamum, soul, like goods, Sarva cutantararakiya God alligator grace give perranam rather, my Freedom of the received or the fact that grace announce that I'm aware of. Now ittekat's place as the object space, thou tiruvarul witness me any either free appearance and the appearance is not. Therefore an application .

Tiruvarut thou ennitatte vaittaruli freedom, death, illness, seniority, fear, sorrow, etc. ittekattaiye phases except for all the things tekamakki eternal, everlasting bliss everlastingly Great Aunt valvittal me to life. Ittekattai the souls of all life and that I continue to declare their right to valvittal utaiyavarlakki.

The soul has three independent of ownership by God given, and their skin independence, life free, as free enpavaikalakum this right where the soul of the world what can be done, good and may harm done to the right to the soul provide silk sweets, but other beings, ie beings, patikkuman they In reaction to create suffering, life is bliss variable affecting the actions and create a good reaction,

This is the good titum able pirartara. We are registered in the soul of each activity. They will bring the spirit of the screens is hidden. This truth of this great philanthropist. Written tirutpa learned through. Welcome the fact that everyone is born, through the knowledge you need to understand. I'm aware of.

Soul, mind, mind! No!

There are four sections in our body, Home, akappuram, purappuram not acting alone. Well as a section on the Home akappuram the combination of the two, hand purappuram a branch of the combination of the two.

Home appearing in the spirit of knowledge, ie the fact that thee is rational.

If the manattin hand, it appears that in mind, knowing all the false peppered manattin.

Hear the words of the spiritual knowledge. Mental status of the command prompt.

Show the real way to go through knowledge,

Poya way through the darkness and the sense that if you nanmaipe.

So knowledge through the senses need to work through. Knowledge through the act of saving the lives and health of the nectar secreted grace.

If I act through my mind is unlimited object, the object will be destroyed quickly by the body and soul.

There is no grace avvulakam to why, the world is not material.

All of us will be the abiding place, the place, the abiding grace never Amrit

Grace tetupavane man looking for meaning in the world.

God gave them freedom to seek blessings of Lord philanthropist use only one who knows how he got to know through written arutpa.

We take palakoti births, finally got the knowledge of the human birth. Was not simply the birth. Several million births take advantage of other living creatures and get the benefit of generating a high position. Live birth is the knowledge that the human.

The purpose of giving birth, the child of God knows how arutperunjoti arutperunjoti mutual anmavakiya I want to go home to his own soul, the command of the law of the Lord is the true goal. Lower birth and forced to transgress the law. Tekankal known as punishment. Sentenced to tekankal are surrounded misery. Escape from the human body to get back to palakoti years.

Jyoti received the blessings of the Lord in ippirap born arutperun So, real life, eternal bliss perritalam urritalam come quickly rushed to the right for Integration with Platonic love, please, call mercy., He lived on the right path will bring love and accept avarkattiya canmarkka Cleaner.

Live the systems created

Cuddalore district in Tamil Nadu Vadalur in the village where he held torri systems,

Clean Mediation Association canmarkka Truth!
Clean compromise canmarkka tarumaccalai Truth!
Canmarkka sheer wisdom of compromise with Truth!

Means.

He received the blessings of the Lord arutperunjoti, disability and health care Converter aunt's place of light, Vadalur atutt to five kilometers of the highland village cirrurakum. Tirumalikai the location of the premises'' aunt'' is the name of the center.

Clean conciliatory policies of the Association canmarkka Truth!

Caste, religion, religion, nationality, ethnicity beings such differences are not all the world and the public neriyakiya'' compromise Cleaner canmarkka Truth 'union, the general steps arutperunjoti the Lord by the philanthropist Lord body and spirit with a coarse kind creation was the highest sheer canmakka tiruneriyakum. The club through his people principles taught.

One God! He Jyoti arutperun the Lord!
Do not worship a Goddess! Atteyvankal name Sacrificial not do!
If you do not eat meat!
Caste, religion, etc. The differences are sometimes not!
I feel like he's right evvuyiraiyum Platonic unity must be maintained.!
Tavittalakiya hunger kindness life of the poor manners of the key home planet bliss!
Cattirankalum Legends, itikacankalum decision not to inform the truth so do not trust them. '
Not to burn the dead should be buried!
Karumati, Tithi, rituals, etc. No!
Karunyame life Worship God!
To any public purpose.!
Births and death can not reach man!
Ammayam learn to live with God!

Live births that man must follow the above principles is emphasized.
     
The spiritual light of the continuity of the series, I know it is part of the itantam.

I anmaneyan; - katirvelu.

No comments:

Post a Comment